Saturday, February 7, 2009

i had my breakfast after 16:00

on our 3rd day of our raw fresh orange juice feast. oh, how i enjoyed a sweet orange drink that was more like nectar than juice. detox is only mild and gentle, and i am feeling very peaceful and content.

mango was out all day, and made himself raw fresh orange juices. then we shared the same at 16:00, 18:00 and at 7:30. all 3 dl.

i am happy that me and mango are sharing our fruitarian path, this was my dream for a long long time, to meet some sweet fruitarians in person and be with a fruitarian partner, i wanted to share the fruitarian spirit. now i have it and it is even better than i had imagined it.

the celsius has been hovering around 30+ degrees for about 2 weeks now, and i am in my element, i feel the best on hot summer days. i am so looking forward to move on and live in a tropical climate, the climate that suits me most. thankfully mango is also a tropical fruitarian. me and mango we are not keen on apples and pears, we prefer tropical durians, paw paw, cherimoya, mangosteen, black sapote (chocolate fruit), pineapple and so on, tropical fruit is rich in variety and sweetness it absorbs the most of the suns energy.

life is sweet

2 comments:

Darkmoon Doll said...

I love your blog!!! I am inspired!!! I find fruit to be very healing for me and can see myself eating only fruit every day. I have been transitioning. My body wants to just go for it so I am going to start a blog about it.
Thank you for being such an inspiration!

kveta said...

hi trina, thankyou. i wish you all best on your fruitarian path.

kveta